1. What are preserved roses?
Preserved roses are 100% natural roses that have been cut and preserved in their most beautiful state. Once the flowers are cut, they are treated with the preserving liquid which doesn’t let the roses to dry out by replacing the natural moisture inside the flower. These roses are NOT dried which makes them look fresh and alive for years to come. The vibrant and captivating colors are added after the preservation.
2. How long preserved roses last?
Preserved roses last between 1 to 3 years.
We also add scent to our roses with a natural rose oil which may fade overtime, but they keep their looks even after the scent fades.
3. What are the care instructions? (do not remove)
- No watering is needed for these roses.
- Preserved roses are just as fragile as any other flowers. Please be careful when touching them.
- Do not put anything on top of the roses.
- Do not remove the roses from the box. This will damage the arrangement.
- Keep the roses out of any direct light. This can make the colors change or fade.
4. How can I place my order?
- Choose the type of box (shape, size, and color) you would like to order.
- Select the color of the roses you want to see in the box.
- Select the appropriate delivery area and delivery date (delivery time is available for South Florida deliveries only).
- Write your personal greeting message in the text box. Also, you can type delivery instructions if needed.
- Add the chosen combination to your cart.
- In order to check whether we deliver to your location or not, type in your Zip code.
- If you are done, proceed to check out.
- Fill out your contact information and shipping address.
- Select the appropriate shipping method. Please make sure you selected the correct delivery date beforehand.
- Enter your payment information.
- Please review contact, delivery, and payment information to ensure that it is correct and complete – ALL fields must be filled in.
- Place your order
- After you place your order, we will send you an email of your order status and process your order.
5. What personalization options do you have?
For a unique arrangement you can select:
- Box style
- Box size
- Box color
- Rose color
- Rose design – Single Color or Two Colors (various designs)
What is Calligraphy?
Calligraphy is a new and unique way to personalize each arrangement.
When you select the design of your arrangement you can write something short in the textbox. Write a Name or “Happy Birthday” “Happy Anniversary” or any kind word you would like to see on the side of the box. Once your order is received, we are going to carefully select a beautiful lettering that will match the color and style of the arrangement.
We guarantee that this will be a great surprise for your special someone and will win any heart.
6. Who can I turn to with special request, needs and questions about unique flower arrangements?
We try to do our best to satisfy our costumer’ special requests. In order to do so you either can add your special request to the instructions field during order or you can contact us directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have any questions regarding your special request, we will contact you as soon as possible at the given information.
7. What if I am not sure about putting in my credit card number through the Internet to place an order?
Our ordering system utilizes state-of-the-art data encryption to ensure that your personal information will never be viewed by any unauthorized individuals.
8. How do I know that my order status?
Once you order has been validated, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that includes your individual order number. Please refer to this number when contacting our customer service about the status of your order. If you do not hear from us after you receive your confirmation, your flowers were delivered on the day specified on your confirmation.
9. How do I track my order?
Once an order is correctly placed, we send a confirmation email. Click View your order in the email to see order details, status, and tracking information. We suggest you clicking on the tracking number to find the most accurate information of the delivery status.
10. Where do you deliver?
We deliver in the USA nationwide.
Flowers cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes, APO addresses, airports and some rural areas.
11. How do you deliver?
We hand deliver our products to every city of Dade and Broward Counties (Miami metropolitan area). Orders to the rest of Florida and outside of Florida state are delivered by our partner carrier services. The Royal Roses delivery partners deliver the boxes to the previously given address. We package the arrangements by special care to get to their destination fast and in great condition. Our number one priority is quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
12. How do you package for shipping?
We were trying to find the best solution to protect our arrangements while also being environmentally friendly. Our shipping boxes are folded corrugated cardboard box which is one of the green packaging options out there. Our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable because they are not made with any bleach, dye, or other harsh chemicals. Also, they do not require any glue to be assembled which also reduces our use of plastic and environmental footprint.
13. Is the delivery date guaranteed?
We are going to do our best to have your package delivered on the selected date, however it is not guaranteed to arrive on the exact day.
14. When can I place my order?
You can place an order any time before the desired delivery date. Please make sure to select the correct delivery date with the appropriate shipping method.
In order to receive the order next day, it must be placed before 2 pm on the previous business day.
15. Can my floral gift be delivered the same day I place the order?
Same day deliveries are available in the Miami metropolitan area only. Flowers ordered within the determined delivery location can be delivered same day if received by 2:00 PM Monday – Friday, 1:00 PM Saturday, and 11:00 AM Sunday for extra charge. The delivery time will be same day around 8:00 PM. If we are unable to process your order for Sunday delivery, we will contact you by phone and/or e-mail to arrange for an alternate delivery date. Same day deliveries also required to be placed at least 3 hours in advance of desired delivery time.
16. What if the recipient is not at home when the flowers are delivered?
If our driver determines that it is safe to leave the flowers with a neighbor or at front desk we will do so. If not, we will make another attempt at delivery later, on the same day. Please review all delivery address information before you submit an order. Incomplete address information or phone numbers may delay delivery.
17. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards, including American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa and PayPal also. All payments must be in U.S. funds.
18. Will I have to pay sales tax on my order?
Florida state requires that we collect sales tax, generally on the full amount of the order including delivery. The correct amount will be calculated automatically and show up on your total in the checkout area. Orders coming from outside the state of Florida do not contain tax.
19. What do I need to know about hand delivery?
There is a $10.00 flat rate on every delivery regardless location in Broward and Miami Dade Counties.
20. What are your hours of operation?
You may order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. For customer service questions we are available Monday through Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, EST. If your contact us after opening hours, we are going to get back to you and answer any questions as soon as possible.